WE’RE PROUD THAT WE’VE COME THIS FAR. WE CONTINUE TO APPLY ALL THAT WE HAVE ENCOUNTERED AND LEARNED ALONG THE WAY.
“Our values and the impact we seek to make on all that come in contact with Webber Kerr is rooted in what I like to call humble humility. Webber Kerr chooses to keep sight of our experiences, in return is an approach based on common sense and transparency. Substance and quality succeed flash and short-term gain. The world of executive search is evolving and we’d like to help companies stay ahead of it.” - Adam Lloyd, President
We've been listening to your challenges. It's sparked us to rethink your options and the way executive search is practiced. Organically, we've redesigned search models to help you attract, retain and assess leadership talent. Let's play in the gray together.
- 2017 Firm partners keynote the 96th Annual CAGC Conference.
- 2016 Webber Kerr selected to support local economic growth initiatives within municipalities.
- 2015 Webber Kerr expands offerings with the UDesign model, allowing clients to customize.
- 2014 Webber Kerr opens Mid Atlantic office in Greenville, SC.
- 2013 Webber Kerr relocates its offices to historic Hyde Park Village in Tampa.
- 2012 Webber Kerr selected as U.S. Delegate to represent IMSA.
- 2011 WilsonHCG Executive Search Division was spun-off forming Webber Kerr Associates.
- 2010 Tapped by F500 Technology Services organization to lead a three year leadership diversity hiring initiative.
- 2009 The creation of the Executive Talent Bridge Model.
- 2008 Adam Lloyd added to the Board of Directors of the IACPR.
- 2007 The Private Equity practice expands with the addition of two associates.
- 2006 The Executive Search Division expands to NY.
- 2005 Appointment of a Chief Marketing Officer with global publicly traded consumer goods organization leads to marketing functional growth.
- 2004 Executive Search Division expands adding Technology Services Practice and International Capabilities.
- 2003 Retained Executive Search Division of WilsonHCG is formed.
- 2002 Adam Lloyd joins Wilson Lloyd (WilsonHCG) as co-founder, Managing Partner.