WE’RE PROUD THAT WE’VE COME THIS FAR. WE CONTINUE TO APPLY ALL THAT WE HAVE ENCOUNTERED AND LEARNED ALONG THE WAY.
“Our values and the impact we seek to make on all that come in contact with Webber Kerr is rooted in what I like to call humble humility. Webber Kerr choses to keep sight of our experiences, in return is an approach based on common sense and transparency. Substance and quality succeed flash and short-term gain. The world of executive search is evolving and we’d like to help a few companies stay ahead of it.” - Adam Lloyd, President
- 2002 Adam Lloyd joins Wilson Lloyd (WilsonHCG) as co-founder, Managing Partner.
- 2003 Retained Executive Search Division of WilsonHCG is formed.
- 2004 Executive Search Division expands adding Technology Services Practice and International Capabilities.
- 2005 Appointment of a Chief Marketing Officer with global publicly traded consumer goods organization leads to marketing functional growth.
- 2006 The Executive Search Division expands to NY.
- 2007 The Private Equity practice expands with the addition of two associates.
- 2008 Adam Lloyd added to the Board of Directors of the IACPR.
- 2009 The creation of the Executive Talent Bridge Model.
- 2010 Tapped by F500 Technology Services organization to lead a three year leadership diversity hiring initiative.
- 2011 WilsonHCG Executive Search Division was spun-off forming Webber Kerr Associates.
- 2012 Webber Kerr selected as U.S. Delegate to represent IMSA.
- 2013 Webber Kerr relocates its offices to historic Hyde Park Village in Tampa.
- 2014 Webber Kerr opens Mid-Atlantic offices in Greenville, SC.